Panels and Discussions
What’s Driving the Vision for the University of the Future?
Date Monday, Nov 30 Time –
There’s no coating the fact that this has been a hugely challenging period for the higher education sector. But, with news of a vaccine for Covid-19, there may be light at the end of the tunnel and with it an opportunity to reflect on the positives that the sector can take from its experiences in 2020. Now is the time to take stock of what has been achieved, apply what has been learnt and build a more future-proof higher education sector and embrace the opportunity to re-examine existing ways of working and re-imagine the University of the future.
Join D2L in conversation with Teesside University and Avans University of Applied Science as we explore this topic further in our panel discussion: What’s Driving the Vision for the University of the Future
During the session we will look at:
• How the pandemic has impacted the sector’s long-term strategic plans
• The lessons learnt as we move to a new normal
• The notion of the personalised learner journey when catering to a diverse range of students
• The obligation universities have to make their students ‘work ready’
• How technology is enabling the sector to realise its vision