Speaking Proposals, Deadline June 1
Contribute your knowledge, skills and innovative approaches. Share how you choose and use various technologies. Connect and collaborate.
Become a speaker and share your ideas via this form before June 1, 2022.
- Call for Proposals Submission Form
Speaker Requirements and Guidelines
To join us as a speaker at the 28th edition of Online Educa Berlin, make sure to submit your proposal by June 1, 2022.
Accepted speakers will be notified before September 1, 2022 and will receive an email from @oeb.global and @closerstilldata.co.uk with information about the selected format for their contribution, preparation and delivery of further material and next steps. Please make sure that emails from both domains are part of the “allow list” in your email programme, so that you do not miss any messages.
Within 2 weeks of acceptance, before September 15, 2022, you will be asked to check your submitted bio, photo and presentation title and synopsis within our speaker system. This will allow us to include your contribution on the conference website and agenda.
To present at OEB22, you will need to register as a speaker by September 30, 2022. We are glad to support accepted speakers by offering a significantly reduced participation rate of EUR 495 excl. VAT, which includes the speakers’ reception, lunches, coffee breaks and materials. Kindly note that you will need to ensure sufficient funding to cover the costs of your travel to Berlin and registration for the conference.
Should you have any questions or difficulties submitting, you can always contact us at @email or at +49 (0)30 726 21 33 09.
Please note that those who wish to promote commercial products should take advantage of the exhibition opportunities available. Vendors wishing to contribute as speakers to the agenda are welcome to contact us for information about the different opportunities available at @email.
- 1 June Submission deadline
- 1 September Proposal acceptance messages are sent
- 15 September Bio, photo and abstract are due
- 30 September Speaker registration is due
- 23 November Pre-conference workshops (09:00 - 17:30)
- 24 and 25 November Concurrent sessions (12:00 – 17:30)
Meeting, Showing, Sharing, Discussing, Learning, Understanding, Creating, Producing....
What makes a proposal and conference contribution innovative and engaging? Here are some thoughts:
- It is interactive – well-received sessions have deep learning objectives wrapped in an engaging and inviting package to encourage fellow participants to explore the topic.
- It is topical and adaptable – to be broadly useful, proposals should fit with a wide range of programmes and be useful across sectors.
- It is inspirational and thought-provoking – some proposals will be most interesting not through case studies, but by how they inspire all participants attending the event
You will be able to provide detailed information in the submission form in the sections "synopsis", "participant benefits" and "take-aways". Evaluators and participants will rely on these details, so please be descriptive and outline:
- How your proposal is relevant to the event themes, audience and purpose
- How it will stimulate thinking and prompt discussion and debate
- The challenge/problem it addresses and why this proves to be an innovative approach, method or solution
- The outcomes from attending for your audience; information which will be most useful for participants in their working environments