Exhibition and sponsors announced for expanded OEB event in Berlin
OEB Global, now incorporating Learning Technologies Germany, has announced its sponsors for its 2018 event, taking place in Berlin this December; 100 suppliers will take part in the combined OEB-Learning Technologies Germany exhibition - a showcase of education and learning technology.
The exhibition is OEB's networking hub, hosting more than 100 international Edtech companies and institutions and the 2018 event will be largest exhibition in the event’s history with the addition of Learning Technologies Germany.
The event, with an expanded floor-plan for 2018, showcases the full spectrum of innovation in edtech from gamified learning apps to online proctoring tools, industry leading LMSs to augmented reality devices, content providers to explainer videos, established publishing services to pioneering educational hardware and much, much more; catering to all academic, corporate and public sector learning/training needs.
“This diverse and comprehensive mix of education and learning technology companies and organisations participating in the OEB exhibition is a magnet for buyers, analysts and investors,” explains Astrid Jaeger, event organiser, OEB Global.
OEB 2018 will also include Learning Technologies Germany, an event designed to meet the needs of learning and development professionals in corporations and includes an additional exhibition of learning technology suppliers and four tracks in the conference dedicated to L&D professionals.
OEB has today announced its sponsors and exhibiting suppliers for the 2018 event, along with details about how other edtech and learntech suppliers can sponsor and exhibit at this year’s event. In total 100 edtech and learntech suppliers will form the OEB exhibition.
“The 2018 exhibition and sponsorship packages are almost sold out, despite the increased capacity and number of packages available for this year’s event,” added Jaeger.
- Gold sponsors - AULA, AVIXA, Gutenberg Technology
- Silver sponsors - Area 9, Panopto, Proctorio, Questionmark
- Conference sponsors - Cambridge Assessment, Mediasite, NEO, Presentations2Go, Speexx
- Conference partner - EFMD
- Learning Technologies Sponsors - Absorb, Babbel, Goodhabitz, Litmos, Netdimensions, SiyonaTech, Skillsoft, Sumtotal, and Totara.
Notes for editors
OEB 2018 incorporating Learning Technologies Germany is the 24th global cross-sector conference and exhibition on technology-supported learning and training.
- A unique, cross-sector focus, fostering exchange between the corporate, education and public service sectors
- 2,000+ international learning professionals from over 80 countries and across all sectors – education and research, business, government and the public sector
- 100+ exhibitors, ranging from established global learning and technology market leaders to emerging edtech start-ups
- 100+ sessions in various formats: hands-on workshops, plenaries, interactive breakout sessions, discussions and debates, labs, demos and performances
The event is taking place at Berlin’s Hotel Intercontinental from December 5 – 7, 2018.
OEB Learning Technologies Europe GmbH, Leibnizstr. 32, 10625 Berlin, www.oeb.global
Ms Astrid Jaeger
Tel.: +49 (0)30 726 213 309