The OEB News Portal disseminates information about digital learning and training.
It is a hub for sharing ideas and best practices in the field of technology-supported education all over the world. The idea behind the platform is to enhance knowledge, expertise and skills while also serving as a catalyst for the vibrant multinational community of practice in this field.
The portal is structured around the annual Online Educa Berlin (OEB) conference and exhibition, the largest global cross-sector conference for the corporate, education and public service sectors. The conference and exhibition takes place each year in late November/ early December in Berlin, Germany. More at https://oeb.global.
We encourage everyone interested in this field to contribute to the portal all year round.
Through its conferences, web portal and news service, OEB aspires to promote how we teach and learn through technology. Since 1995, insights gained at OEB have pointed the way towards the future of learning. It offers the OEB community the opportunity to:
- Collaborate and gain insights on opportunities and challenges that are changing the world of learning
- Find out how to choose and use various technologies and build skills in expert-led workshops and break-out sessions
- Discover proven practice and learning strategies from leading institutions and organisations
- Listen to, learn from and engage with global expert speakers from different disciplines, sharing their knowledge, skills and passion
- Follow case studies presenting critical success factors and discuss innovative approaches with peers
- Engage in debate and open discussions on new technologies and trends with international practitioners and vendors
- Connect with learning professionals from the education, workplace learning and government sectors and forge essential international contacts and partnerships