Pre-Conference Workshop FD3
Speexx Exchange 2020 // The New Normal: The Acceleration of Digital Transformation in HR & L&D
Price: free of charge Status: places available
Laura Overton is an experienced international speaker, author and facilitator with a passion for exploring, challenging and sharing.
Founder of Towards Maturity- the expert learning analysts, Laura's focus has always been on bringing a community together to investigate how learning innovation builds business impact, communicating the findings and facilitating change in the industry.
Tracking the L&D learning innovation journey since 2004, she has authored/ co-authored of over 40 major research reports and, as a regular contributor to industry publications she has written over 300 articles.
As an industry change maker, Laura regularly share good practice findings as a keynote presenter at conferences around the globe and through masterclasses, webinars and seminars. She serves on several advisory boards including the CIPD Professional Map and Learning boards and the OEB Global Council.
Laura was the first female recipient of the Learning and Performance Institute’s Colin Corder Award for outstanding achievement and was also the first recipient of the Learning Technology award for outstanding achievement. In 2018, she was voted the Number 1 mover and shaker in the global e-learning listing and in the top 10 EdTech UK influencers.
This year marks the tenth edition of the Speexx Exchange at OEB, taking place in Berlin on December 2.
Join 300+ top industry experts and thought leaders from more than 20 countries around the world to discuss the “new normal” and the acceleration of digital transformation in HR and L&D.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, it’s felt like someone pressed the fast-forward button on digital transformation: Overnight, it seemed, once global lock-downs were put in place, organisations had to prepare for – and employees had to get accustomed to – everyone working and learning from home. This year’s Speexx Exchange conference is the perfect place at which to explore the new normal and today’s rapidly changing talent management practices.
Our host will once again be international learning expert, author and Partner at Industry Insights Laura Overton (previously, Founder and CEO of Towards Maturity). In addition to a lineup of speakers presenting their organizations’ global digital transformation projects, the program features (safe, digitally-assisted) networking, the latest industry research, and opportunities to exchange best practices and lessons learned with regard to the new normal, digital transformation and corporate learning.
Confirmed speakers to-date represent a variety of nationalities and companies - spanning healthcare, professional social networks, automotive/manufacturing and more and will include:
- Area9, Andreas Kambach, Solutions Architect
- GP Strategies, Tim Burmeister, Learning Transformation Manager
- LinkedIn Learning, speaker TBC
- Novartis, Miriam Neelen, Global Head of Learning Design & Learning Sciences
- Transforming Talent, Elizabeth Lembke, Chief Talent Navigator
- Winkelmann, Sarah Makowski, Senior Manager, Talent Management
Speexx Exchange will be compliant with all safety regulations and proper social distancing measures reinforced. Register now as live seats are limited: https://www.speexx.com/exchange-conference/.
- Best practices, applicable use cases, lessons learned to apply to working environments
- Thoughts/ideas on how to best roll out learning programs, including microlearning/blended learning/personalized programs
- Great insights into how does AI benefits the L&D/HR managers directors – beyond helping learners, how they can use innovative tech (AI, ML, VR) reach overall business objectives with the budget an organization has, giving the best ROI on training/L&D budgets
Who Will Benefit Most from Taking Part?
Experts, thought leaders and decision-makers from the global HR and L&D community.
Anyone: experts are welcome and beginners as well